Sebastian Vettel is a car racing driver from Germany. He is well famous worldwide because of his remarkable successful career. Currently, Sebastian Vettel is driving for the Scuderia Ferrari.
The racing career of Sebastian Vettel is full of remarkable achievements, which show his outstanding efforts and passion for car racing. He has won several numbers of titles and championships at a very early age, for which one can only dream.
The net worth of Sebastian Vettel is $140 million, which will increase in the upcoming years. You can continue the reading to know about the facts and achievements of Sebastian Vettel.
Sebastian Vettel is the most popular and well-renowned German racing driver. He was born on January 3, 1987, in Heppenheim, Germany. Norbert Vettel and Heike Vettel are his parents.
Sebastian Vettel has two sisters and a younger brother. Well, you will not get enough information regarding the early days of his life.
Sebastian Vettel has completed the high school education at the Starkenburg Gymnasium. He was just an ordinary student, and only after completing high school, Sebastian Vettel starts taking an interest in racing. Therefore, he started his career as a professional car racer when he was relatively young.
Sebastian Vettel has proved himself a very loyal lover. He has been still with his childhood love. Sebastian Vettel got married last year to his girlfriend.
The couple has been in a relationship for a very long time. Sebastian Vettel has two daughters.
Sebastian Vettel started his career at a very early age. By just completing high school, he became a professional car racer. The following are the highlights from his professional career:
- He joined the Red Bull’s junior team when he was just 11 years old. He remained with them for more than six years and got 18 titles from 20. Well, this was the most outstanding achievement of Sebastian Vettel as the teenage car racer.
- Sebastian Vettel got success when he was just 18 years old and impressed the whole world with his remarkable performance.
- During 2006 Sebastian Vettel appeared as one of the most experienced professional racing car drivers and came together with the BMW Sauber. But unfortunately, this partnership did not last for more than a year.
- After a few years, in 2009, Sebastian Vettel again signed the contract with the Red Bull and worked with them till 2015.
- Here, Sebastian Vettel won four championships at the international level continuously from 2010 to 2013. Therefore, Sebastian Vettel got tremendous fame worldwide and appeared as the formula one driver at the international level.
- In 2015, Sebastian Vettel broke his contract with the Red Bull and started working with Ferrari. Well, to date, he is working with the Ferrari.
Achievements Of The Sebastian Vettel
During his whole career, Sebastian Vettel has won multiple numbers of championships and has gained various titles. The following are the highlights from his life:
- Sebastian Vettel has been awarded the Silver Laurel Leaf Award. Well, it is the most prestigious award in Germany.
- Besides it, Sebastian Vettel has won the DHL Fastest Lap Award three times.
- In 2001, Sebastian Vettel won the Junior Monaco Kart Cup and open-wheel cars in 2003.
- He won the German Formula BMW Championship in 2004.
- In 2005, Sebastian Vettel drove for the ASL Mucke Motorsport and got the year’s top rookie honors.
- In 2008 Sebastian Vettel became the youngest driver to win the Formula One Grand Prix. He replaced David Coulthard at the Red Bull racing in 2009.
Sebastian Vettel Net Worth
Sebastian Vettel is a German car racer and has a net worth of about $140 million. He has earned this incredible amount of money through his remarkable racing career over several years of challenging work.
Sebastian Vettel is one of the most affluent racing drivers all over the globe. He is currently in a contract with the Ferrari F1 team, the second-highest-paid contract of his life after Lewis Hamilton.
According to a report, the net income of Sebastian Vettel was about $25 during 2005. From 2017 to 2018; Sebastian Vettel has earned about $40 million. The primary sources of his income were salary and endorsements. From 2018 to 2019, he has made the same amount, and this making has contributed a lot to the net worth of Sebastian Vettel. And most amazingly, during the next months, Sebastian Vettel earned about $36 million.
According to Forbes, Sebastian Vettel has signed several endorsements after becoming the driver at the Red Bull Racing team. And this contract has increased the earnings of Sebastian Vettel up to $5.5 million during that year. The net worth of Sebastian Vettel was about $120 million last year (2019).
Sebastian Vettel is among the top 30 most affluent car racing drivers with a $140 million net worth to date.
Sebastian Vettel has been in this career for a long time and has achieved multiple awards and tremendous amounts.
It is expected that Sebastian Vettel may sign the last contract of his life at the age of 32 at the last of this year. Well, for him, the salary would be the second option, as he already has a remarkably huge amount in his bank account. Already, Sebastian Vettel is earning $40 million with the Ferrari per year.
Age, Weight, and Height
Sebastian Vettel is 33 years old, as he was born on July 3, 1987. He is 1.75 meters tall and weighs about 65 Kg.
Facts about Sebastian Vettel
There are multiple numbers of facts about the world-renowned race, which no one knows. A few of them has been quoted just below; you can get through them to learn more about Sebastian Vettel:
- Sebastian Vettel is a fan of Enzo Ferrari and admires him a lot. Enzo Ferrari is the owner of Ferrari automobiles and Grand Prix.
- Sebastian Vettel developed a passion for cars and racing. He decided to become a car racer even when he was just three and a half.
- Suppose is the fact that Sebastian Vettel is an exceptional and extraordinary talented car race. But it is also a fact that once he wants to be a singer.
- Red Bull accepted him when he was just 11. The credit goes to the passion and remarkable passion of Sebastian Vettel.
- When Sebastian Vettel was sixteen, he became a part of the Formula BMW. After winning the go-kart races and Red Bull Junior, Sebastian Vettel made his way to Formula BMW.
- Sebastian Vettel is mad about the Enzo Ferrari, but he is also crazy about the Ferrari cars. Once he wished to drive the Ferrari cars and look, the dream comes true because of his remarkable efforts.